Home » , , , , , , , , » Announcing Valentines Day Recipe Contest Win E gift Vouchers

Announcing Valentines Day Recipe Contest Win E gift Vouchers

Written By Unknown on Thursday, March 20, 2014 | 7:15 AM

Cant believe its already 15th January 2013, by the way am here to announce an interesting recipe contest. Yep I was planning to conduct a contest , obviously valentine’s day is one of my choice as its nearing very much quickly. We don’t need to celebrate the love on that particular day but somehow 14thFebruary is quite a particular day for many of us.

Honestly I came to know about this day once I landed here, before that I never heard this valentines day and obviously I don’t even have an idea about how to celebrate this day and what is the purpose of celebrating this day. 

My better half took me to a fabulous romantic dinner and he gave me a perfume for our first valentine’s day. Nothing will replace the first ever valentine’s day. After that,we had so many parties and celebrations for valentine’s day but every time we never forget to talk about our first valentine’s day.

Am really happy to announce this my first recipe contest and this contest is going to be very much interesting. CupoNation was kind enough to help me to organize and sponsor this recipe based contest. Obviously am the happiest person in the world and immediately I accepted this sponsorship.

You can win e-gift vouchers and you can use to buy through flipkart.com. This recipe contest is opened to everyone, you can use your e-gift voucher through their site and can send your gift to your beloved ones in India or else you can use it completely for your personal use if you live in India.




What all you need to do is:

Prepare a fabulous, romantic dish for two peoples.

Be creative, be original. Don’t copy the recipe or pictures from the other’s site. You can search in webs to get an idea.

You can cook both vegetarian and non-vegetarian dishes you would like to serve or enjoy with your loved ones.No archived entries please.

You must link this announcement page in your entry,its a compulsory.

Adding logo will be appreciated.

Cooking methods should be mentioned clearly.

Link your recipes through the linky tools added below.

If possible tell me how you would love to celebrate this year’s Valentine’s Day with your love.

Following me it’s a must, you should  follow my space through Facebook, don’t forget to mention your Facebook’s name in the comment section.

Now coming to the interesting part:

The winners will get an e-gift vouchers offered by flipkart.com

First prize - 1000Rs worth e-gift-voucher

Second prize - 500Rs worth e-gift-voucher

Third prize & Fourth prize - 250Rs worth e-gift-voucher.

Ill select the winners through random.org.

To be honest am spending the complete total amount offered by CupNation for this contest.

Anyone can win this contest so don’t forget to link your entries and leave me your face book’s name in the comment section.

);

0 comments:

Post a Comment