Home » , , » Joe Weider Died

Joe Weider Died

Written By Unknown on Saturday, April 5, 2014 | 12:45 PM

Died yesterday morning on March 23, 2013 Joseph Edwin (Joe Weider) Joe Weider one of the founders of the International Federation of Bodybuilding (IFBB).

Born John and generates 29 November 1919 Weider was born in Montreal, Quebec, Canada, to Jewish parents who had emigrated from Poland. He published the first issue of the magazine body structure in 1936 when he was 14 years old, and built a set of barbells from car wheels and axles the same year. He designed many of the training courses that begin in the 1950s, including the system generates in bodybuilding.

And posted on the website of the hero bodybuilder Arnold Schwarzenegger.

"Today, I lost a dear friend and mentor, and the world lost one of the strongest advocates to live a healthy lifestyle. Was Joe Weider and one of the titans in the fitness industry and one of the kindest men I have ever met.

I knew about Joe Weider long before I met him - was the godfather of fitness, who said all of us to "be someone with a body." We have learned that through hard work and training we could be and all the Champions League. Presented with muscle magazines when I was a young boy in Austria, me with inspiration and plan to push myself beyond my and imagine the future much more. I know that others countless worldwide and found motivation in the pages of his books just as it did, but as I read his articles in Austria, I felt he was talking directly to me and I am committed to move to America to make my vision to become the best bodybuilder, to live the American dream , and become an actor and reality.

Not only inspire an atmosphere of dreams closer to me, and that made them realized the day he invited me to go to America to pursue my bodybuilding career. I will never forget his generosity. One of the greatest qualities of Joe is that he was not only generous with his money, and he gave freely of his time and experience and became a father figure for me. Advised me on training, practical projects, and once, strange, claimed that I was a German player Shakespeare to get me my first role in "Hercules in New York", although I barely spoke English. As my career took off, and was always nearby, and give advice, and promoting my films or crusade in my capacity as Chairman of the Board President in charge of fitness in the pages of his magazines, and appearing in my fundraising events when I decided to run for governor. Was always there for me all my life, and I will miss him very much.

He left behind a great legacy of world fitter. Very few people can claim to have affected many lives as much as Joe did to him through magazines, and his supplements, equipment and training, and personality big heart. He knew Joe urge everyone, "beyond yourself," There is no doubt that throughout his life, and he did just that.

My thoughts and prayers are with his extraordinary wife, the love of his life, Betty, and all of his family and friends. "

0 comments:

Post a Comment